- 2 pounds flank steak, cut into 1/4″ strips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 cup Coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoon arrowroot
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 green onions, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Put oil in the cooking pot and select browning. When oil begins to sizzle. brown meat in batches until all meat is browned do not crowd. Transfer meat to a plate when browned.
- Add the garlic and saute 1 minute. Add coconut aminos, 1/2 cup water, coconut sugar. and ginger. Stir to combine.
- Add browned beef and any accumulated juices. Select High Pressure. Set timer for 12 minutes.
- When beep sounds turn pressure cooker off and use a quick pressure release. When valve drops carefully remove the lid.
- Combine the arrowroot and 3 tablespoons water, whisking until smooth. Add arrowroot mixture to the sauce in the pot stirring constantly.
- Select Simmer and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until sauce thickens.
- Stir in green onions.
Peggi Ingram RN BSN
Medical disclaimer: Nothing on this site should be taken as medical advice. Before making any major or minor changes to your eating, exercise or lifestyle plans please consult your qualified healthcare professional. The blog posts and comments on this site, whether authored by us, our agents or bloggers, or users, do constitute medical advice or recommendations of any kind. You should not rely on any information contained in the posts, comments or anywhere else on this site to replace consultations with your qualified healthcare professional(s). The opinions and other information contained in the blog posts and comments do not reflect the opinions or positions of the Site Proprietor.